Saturday, April 21, 2012

happy weekend

When school is in session, I live for the weekends. After five long days of schedules and studying, a free weekend feels like such an indulgence, and I usually treat it as such. I love to lounge around, have real sit-down breakfasts, enjoy some time outside, and generally just slow down. This weekend has been particularly relaxing so far, which is a welcome change from the past few that have been chock-full of textbooks. Here are some specific reasons I'm feeling so cheerful:

{tiny green leaves on the trees in our backyard}

 {a new favorite lip balm to further my addiction}

 {a bright bunch of tulips in my favorite color}

 {a sweet trinket from a friend asking me to be in her wedding}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!