Sunday, April 22, 2012

pancakes

Yesterday I mentioned my love for weekend breakfasts, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite pancake recipes. I usually make a big batch of these and freeze the leftovers. Then they can be warmed up in the microwave whenever I feel like having something special without the extra work.

BANANA-CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 C. Flour
1 Tbsp. Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 1/4 C. Milk
1/2 C. Banana, mashed (about 2 small ones)
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 C. Chocolate Chips
DIRECTIONS:
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well. Add milk, mashed banana, egg, and vanilla and stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Cook pancakes in a butter-greased pan over medium heat (I usually like to make little pancakes and cook them for a few minutes on each side). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!