Thursday, January 05, 2012

lip balm

I am a lip balm addict. I’ve never been much of a lipstick or gloss girl, though I do appreciate a well-placed bold lip color. However, when it comes to balms, I know my stuff. I like a balm that absorbs quickly but not completely, doesn’t taste phony, and makes my lips feel super-soft. Here are my top picks.


lip balm 2
From top to bottom:
Say Yes to Carrots Lip Butter- organic and fabulous, the carrot flavor is my favorite
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve- a delicious hint of rose in a multi-purpose balm
Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- classic pepperminty smoothness
Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness- goes on velvety smooth with a slight nutmeg flavor
EOS Lip Balm Sphere- its funny shape makes it a conversation starter, but what it lacks in lip-balm-dispenser-normalcy, it makes up for in flavor and staying power

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!