Monday, January 09, 2012

sweet tooth

I recently discovered the fantastic baking blog Erica's Sweet Tooth, written by a fellow professional student/blogger. With its collection of creative recipes and lovely photography, it makes this baking enthusiast very excited. Though I am in the midst of a cleanse meant to vanquish my near-constant cravings for dessert, I cannot help but dream of baking some of these sweet treats when I'm through (butterbeer cupcakes! peanut butter cheesecake brownies!). Because, if we're being honest, nothing could rid me of my love for desserts. They just bring me too much joy, especially when they are as perfectly adorable as these confections.



All photos and recipes from ericassweettooth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!