Saturday, January 21, 2012

it girls: rachel bilson

When I am in need of a little fashion inspiration, there are a handful of well-dressed celebrities that I look to time and time again to get my fix. These chic women are my style role models, and though they of course have unique individual styles, they definitely all share a knack for enviable ensembles and an undeniable cool factor.

With that in mind, it's not difficult to see why my first role model pick is Rachel Bilson. I have adored Rachel's look since she first started appearing in tabloids back in her O.C. days. Her style has evolved since then, and my admiration has grown right along with it. I love how her outfits always look put-together but never fussy. Rachel often uses lots of layers, a touch of jewelry, and a great pair of sunglasses to pull an outfit together, things we can all incorporate into our own styles.

On a related note, I was delighted when Piperlime chose her as a guest editor to share her favorite items on their site. Now it's easy to find pieces Rachel would choose for herself to add to your own closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!