Tuesday, August 14, 2012

vacation: montreal

Here is the second part of my summer vacation recap (you can see the first one here). After exploring some of northern New England, we headed up to Canada and stayed in Montreal for a couple of days. I thought Montreal was wonderful- it had a very European feel and I loved all of the French influences around the city. We walked a ton so I had ample opportunity to snap pictures; believe me when I say I easily could have doubled (or tripled) the number posted below.

{this welcome sign was as close as i got to an actual moose} 

{intricate detail outside the basilique notre-dame} 

{obsessed with these antiqued gold leaf candle holders inside the basilique} 

{chic storefront + funky poster art} 

{row of houses, row of rent-a-bikes} 

{perfectly refreshing peach-lychee cocktail after a long day of walking} 

{beyond gorgeous exterior of the four seasons}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!