Wednesday, August 29, 2012

fall must-haves

Fall is my favorite time for fashion- cozy sweaters, fantastic boots, all in rich hues and ready for layering. As new merchandise begins to fill the stores, I get just plain giddy. To help contain my seasonal excitement, I put together a quick list of my five must-haves for this fall. I'm absolutely smitten with each of the items below. And if you haven't already, be sure to check out Rachel Zoe's entire jewelry line (available here). It's BA-nanas good.

fall must-haves

{left to right}
Charles Jourdan Caroline Pump
Aerie Vintage Lace Bralette (no longer available in this color)
Rachel Zoe Tassel Bracelet
Frye Billy Firebird Boots
Mossimo Coated Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!