Friday, August 10, 2012

vacation: maine

I've been back from my summer trip to New England for about a week now, and so I figure it's about time to put up some pictures. I had such a great time seeing new parts of the country, as well as a little bit of Canada (I'd never been before!) that I'm going to split up the post into three parts. I don't want to overwhelm anyone with vacation photos. The first part here is from coastal Maine and Vermont. We drove around a lot here, and my favorite locale was Freeport, Maine. The downtown was incredibly charming, filled with cute restaurants and outlet stores, and the homes in the area, especially by the ocean, were to die for.

{peaceful pine trees and water} 

{i loved all the picture-perfect coastal homes like this one}

 {lobster traps in the bay seemed very maine-ish}

{surprise lumberjack at a roadside stop} 

{a souvenir from the ben & jerry's factory tour}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!