Wednesday, August 01, 2012

heavy wrists

Lately I have been seriously coveting some new jewelry. I have an abundance of earrings and necklaces, but it seems I have missed the boat in the bracelet department. Luckily I have come across some great pieces recently that I would gladly use to supplement that department. Case-in-point:

{j.crew square links bracelet}

{michael kors hinged bracelet}

{j.crew cabochon fan bracelet}

These, plus a couple of colorful bangles (of which I have an inexplicably large number) and a big fat watch, would look great together and go with almost any ensemble, which makes accessorizing in a hurry super easy. And I'm all about super easy when it comes to accessories; otherwise, I tend to leave home without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!