Sunday, March 10, 2013

texas

I decided I couldn't resist my travel-bug urge (mentioned here) to take a trip to the Lonestar State. I just returned from a nice little getaway to Dallas and Austin. In the Dallas area, we did a few touristy things like the Fort Worth Stockyards and the Cowboy Stadium tour (favorite stop: the cheerleaders' locker room. Anyone else watch Making the Team religiously?) and of course filled in our free time with lots of shopping. In Austin, we had a blast experimenting with food truck delicacies and listening to live music. It was all I had hoped for from my long weekend, and I'd love to return for a longer trip sometime soon!

{creative lighting at the cowboys players' entrance} 

{delish red velvet cupcake from la bella in fort worth} 

{took a tip from tory burch and tried mi cocina

{amazing scenery at the dallas arboretum

{lovely bright blooms always put me in a happy mood}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!