Monday, February 04, 2013

necessary getaway

If you ask me, February is the worst month. Despite being the shortest, it always seems to last the longest because it's so dreary and there are no built-in breaks. I do my best to brighten up February with colorful clothes and lots of fresh flowers, but I think the absolute best way to improve upon the month is to take a trip. Although not always practical or possible, this year, a quick getaway somewhere not too far seems necessary, and I'm dreaming of a long weekend in Dallas.

Dallas Getaway

1. Splendid 3/4 Sleeve Dress in Holly
2. Extravagant Blooms Statement Necklace
3. ChloƩ Oversized Sunglasses in Beige/Crystal
4. Tory Burch Alexa Flat Sandal
5. Frye Jane Stitching Horse Boots in Cognac
6. Old Navy Striped Canvas Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!