Friday, February 15, 2013

hang ups

I love unusual artifacts as home decor, and wall art is no exception. Paintings and photos are great staples, but it is wonderful to also include more unusual objects on walls to add a bit more dimension and personality to a home.

{a sparkly tassel garland in emily schuman's office, via apartment therapy}

{a favorite chanel ad featuring lily allen framed in my room}

{a hanging succulent garden, with DIY instructions here}

In addition to the ideas featured here, I have seen great wall art created with patterned plates, a variety of antique mirrors, moss, textiles, light boxes, and even a collection of cowboy hats. Take a chance on something daring and different, and you might love what you create!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!