Monday, January 28, 2013

cold weather cute

Here in the not-so-sunny states, winter is out and upon us. It seems to me that most people that choose cold-weather looks for movies and magazines (i.e. stylists in LA), don't know how cold it actually gets in states that have a real winter. Like negative temperatures winter. Most of their looks are cute, absolutely, but for walking further than out of a car and into the mall, forget it. You'll be a popsicle. And although I have too many coats to count and even more scarves, I took it upon myself to find some really good, really warm winter clothes. Keep cozy!

{my go-to warm winter coat: j.crew's wintress puffer}

{coach cashmere classic legacy stripe scarf}

{sorel joan of arctic reserve boot for trudging through snow}

{patagonia's ultralight fiona parka in deep ruby}



{frye for coach fur-lined engineer boot}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!