Sunday, January 06, 2013

home life

I spent nearly all of yesterday in my pajamas watching TV- it must be the weekend. With all that time at home and the start of a brand new year, I started thinking about making some improvements to my own space. I'm not sure which room will be my next victim, but I started browsing for inspiration nonetheless.

{i love how fresh and open tori spelling's living room feels}

{this pillow from west elm is so whimsical and could brighten up a neutral couch}

{janie molster uses pattern and color to look formal, but not fussy}

{this fun antique mirror could liven up almost any little nook}

{wallpaper and a busy gallery make an entry striking, via absolutely beautiful things}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!