Wednesday, March 20, 2013

in with the new

Happy first day of spring! The weather here in the Midwest is nowhere near feeling like spring (we've got snow in the weekend forecast), but that's not putting a damper on my enjoyment of all the pretty new warm-weather styles filling my favorite stores right now. I popped into Anthropologie today and was absolutely delighted by their new crop of springy styles. I love the store's fresh, fun atmosphere right now, and, as always, their penchant for lovely little details (the texture on the blue blouse below is so pretty in person). I wish my budget allowed for almost every perfect piece in the store to come home with me. Just go check it out, ok?

{eyelet azurite peasant blouse}

{smocked malee dress}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!