Sunday, March 04, 2012

quite charming

{a few charm necklaces from my own collection}

Although I think the bracelet version is fun, I have a real weakness for a little charm on a necklace. There is something simply delightful about a tiny version of something meaningful hanging around my neck. I have collected several styles over my years but am consistently tempted by new ones, each time I find a new delicate symbol to represent an aspect of my life (oh who am I kidding?- or that just looks adorable in miniature). New purchases are justified because these little necklaces look lovely layered, and I'm always trying to find my perfect combination. Here are a couple more choices that would be welcome to live in my jewelry box:

{maya brenner state charm}

{jennifer meyer small gold leaf necklace}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!