Saturday, July 07, 2012

nailed it

Having my nails done makes me feel put-together and adds a little color to my often-neutral ensembles. I own more nail polish than one girl should, but I just can't bring myself to pare down my collection. Nails are a great, non-committal way to add a little trendy vibe in since they can be changed almost as easily as your outfit. And speaking of trends, as you can see from the photos below, I'm a big fan of an accent nail (or two). I usually use it as a way to incorporate a broader color palette or add just a dash of a bold color that might be overwhelming on all ten nails.

 {OPI's most honorable red + extra-va-vaganza}

 {essie's sand tropez + loose glitter + sinful's rise and shine}

{OPI's you don't know jacques + essie's tart deco}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!