Friday, July 20, 2012

happy summer

As I mentioned in my last post, today was the last day of my school's summer session. So I'm officially on break for a few glorious weeks. In that time, I've got lots of projects to do, recipes to try out, and a trip to the Northeast that I can't wait to share with you. For today, I've put together a little summery montage to kick things off.

{freshly transplanted succulent garden}

{can't wait to make it through a whole stack of magazines and catalogs like this one}

{my wardrobe of choice for a fun summer run}

{go-to summery nail picks: essie's ballet slippers + OPI's koala bear-y}

P.S. Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale officially kicks off today (my favorite time of the year), and if you haven't already browsed the offerings, get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!