Thursday, June 28, 2012

fash laugh

Although I am serious about my love of fashion, that doesn't mean I always take fashion seriously. In fact, I have a soft spot for clothing and accessories with a bit of whimsy. Things that are a little kitschy are often my easiest purchase decisions; they just call out to me because they're fun. I am always wary of including multiple of these conversation pieces in an outfit as they can make it cheesy, but on the other hand, one such piece can make an outfit. Take, for example, this tee reminiscent of Dia de los Muertos or this aviation-inspired bracelet. Or this water bottle from The Onion which I unfortunately found too late (it's already sold out).


Here are a couple other great finds that could still make their way into my closet:

{kate spade terry tote}

{urban outfitters "eye see all" tulip-back tank}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!