Saturday, May 19, 2012

birthday wishes

May is my birthday month, and I basically use it as an excuse to have more of a shopping problem than usual. It's my favorite way to celebrate and ensures that I always get exactly what I wish for. Here are a few of my latest purchases, all birthday gifts to me, from me. :)

{watermelon pulp bikini from anthropologie}

{chelsea & violet skull tee- no longer available}

{tory burch caroline flats}

Happy birthday to all the May babies out there! Hope you enjoy your birthday month as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Hope you will check mine out too! Let me know if you want to follow each other. Love finding blogs like yours : )

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!