Friday, February 17, 2012

snow day


A couple of weekends ago, we got our second honest-to-goodness snowfall of the season. This winter has been incredibly mild, and I for one am loving it. Last year, our first snow was in October, and it still makes me want to throw up when I think about it. I had to study all weekend, so the snow did not hinder my plans at all, and I actually quite enjoyed it. (This is a statement you will rarely hear uttered from my lips. I normally speak of snow, and winter in general, as the weather-equivalent of the plague.) To celebrate, I took my camera out with me for a little jaunt on the neighborhood trail. If the place you call home doesn’t have snow yet (or ever), hopefully these snapshots can help you get in the winter spirit, minus the hazardous icy trails and freezing cold appendages.





No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!