Thursday, February 16, 2012

haircut

I have long worn my hair somewhere south of the middle of my back, but for the last few months I have been craving something new and shorter. Although I am not contemplating a drastic change (no pixie cuts here!), I have been held back by a desperate fear that I will hate my shorter haircut from the moment the first snipped lock falls on the floor and spend the next two years growing my hair back out in regret. Well, I have decided to take a chance and go for something a bit fresher, more refined, and... spring-ier. Here's my inspiration:

{elizabeth olsen}  

{jennifer aniston} 

{olivia palermo}

Will it be a welcome change or an instant regret? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!