Wednesday, July 10, 2013

style defined

Recently I've felt my wardrobe is in need of a major overhaul. I think it has to do with the fact that I am less than a year away from entering the working world, and I don't want to look the same way I did when I started school. I feel like this happens to me every few years where my style evolves and I just need a refresh; I have changed and grown and learned so much, and my style should reflect that. So lately I've been working on cleaning out my closet and pinpointing exactly what I want my style to become. Not to pigeonhole or limit myself, but I want to have a style mantra to keep in mind to make shopping a little easier and my wardrobe more cohesive. I have come up with a little refrain to guide me in the right direction and chosen my favorite inspiration photos to share, too.

CLASSIC, GIRLY NEUTRALS


WITH A BIT OF EDGE OR POP OR SPARKLE


BUT NOTHING TOO PRECIOUS

AND STANDOUTS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS

{all images via pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!