Wednesday, April 17, 2013

april freezing showers

April showers bring May flowers, but what about freezing showers? I'm pretty sure those kill May flowers. Lately we have been experiencing sleet, hail, and yes, even a little snow around these parts, and I'm beyond tired of it. Where are the sunny spring temperatures? I miss being able to be outside! The forecast shows no end in sight, so for right now, I'll appease myself with shopping for some chilly-spring-appropriate garb.

{tory burch's rattan tote feels like summer's just around the corner}

{marmot destination jacket says it's waterproof- crucial}

{jonathan adler retro floral umbrella is bright and fun and on sale!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

let's hear it

Email me at helloobsession2012@gmail.com if you've got something to say!